Upcoming Ocean City Dive Trips, July 13 and August 24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

randy88k5

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The Atlantis Rangers Dive Club has chartered two trips with Capt. Ted Green and the OC Diver out of Ocean City, MD. OCDIVER Subheading Goes Here
There are a few open spots on both trips that can be filled by anyone who is interested.

Saturday, July 13, 2013, 6:00AM
Planning on the Arthur Radford, 80-140fsw
SCUBA Dive | USS Arthur W Radford | Arthur Radford Shipwreck | Artificial Reef | SCUBA Diving | Delaware | New Jersey | Delaware Wreck Divers | Wreck Divers
Hurricane Sandy changed the position and relief of the wreck, if you have been on it before the storm.

Saturday, August 24th, 2013, 6:00AM
Planning on the Marine Electric, Hvoslef, San Gil, or Northern Pacific. 110-150fsw
To be decided by consensus on or near the diving day by the divers and captain.

If you are interested in either or both dates, get in contact with me. The charter will be $150 per diver per day (possibility of a fuel surcharge if diesel goes above $4/gal). There are generally two dives per day on the same wreck, weather permitting. You must bring all your gear to the dock. Nothing will be provided by the boat unless arranged beforehand. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

For Saturday, August 24th, the dive location has been changed to the Arthur Radford. There are a few spots still open. Contact me if you are interested in joining this trip.

Our dive got blown out, so most of us are headed to Lake Millbrook tomorrow to get a few dives in. Look us up at Beach One if you want to get some dives in too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom