( Up Date ) Good News From Bonaire.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Papa Don

Reaction score
I Posted the good news to Hot Deals & Specials last Saturday. Still waiting for it to come up on the Board. Do You think I should put it in New Posts befor you are all to old to take advantage of this good news??? I'll go with the majority rule. It's pretty long.You could copy it to a disc or a folder. Pasa Bon Dia Papa Don (Have Agood Day)

Papa Don, I don't see the thread you are talking about... in fact, i can't find
any record of you posting to the Hot Deals

please post it to Hot Deals again if at all possible.

Papa Don:
I Posted the good news to Hot Deals & Specials last Saturday. Still waiting for it to come up on the Board. Do You think I should put it in New Posts befor you are all to old to take advantage of this good news??? I'll go with the majority rule. It's pretty long.You could copy it to a disc or a folder. Pasa Bon Dia Papa Don (Have Agood Day)
I have to make this message longer so injoy your divind in Bonaire look me up when you come.

H2Andy:

Maybe i did something wrong can you tell me where to go on this for proper posting? Thank You Papa Don

H2Andy:

Can you walk me thru this? <balstradon_@hotmail.com>

well... sure... but i am not understanding what the trouble is

just go to the forum you want your thread in, and post it, just like you posted
this one. since it's a commercial post, put it in one of the local marketplace forums
or the central marketplace

The Hot Deals forum is (as the description says) not a public forum. That area is reserved for specials, deals and other major announcements and as such all threads posted to it are moderated and must be approved by me. If they are not approved they do not show up, no notice can be given simply because of the volume. If you want to make an announcement about your resort or a general happening you are free to use the global marketplace travel forum or the regional trips & local marketplace (or both). Thank you for using ScubaBoard!

H2Andy:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is this an Air Jamaica sponsored post?????

couldnt resist...sorry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom