UNO results are in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erparamedic:
We did it!!! We had the Underwater UNO Challenge!!

It was quite challenging and subsequently we were laughing most the time!

Funny thing... this made the current issue more challenging, cause we were constantly up then down, up then down! She cheats! Hahaha!

LOL Oh... and we came up with a few new hand signs too...most of which we had to clarify by writing on a slate or magnadoodle. Then, of course, laughter would follow.

Are you catching the trend... lots of laughing going on!

You two were doing WAY too much laughing! I think your might have been filled with NITROS instead of NITROX.

FD

I was actually concerned that we might play out our air! I kept thinking "draw four, draw two, hysterical (silent) laughter..." We did complete each game on one tank with plenty of air to spare. If you play with multiple players, though, you might run into air problems if the game dragged out too long. Plus, you're not moving down there, so you get chilled a little easier. And you can't really manage the cards very well wearing gloves, so those are out.

erparamedic and I both took pictures- you'll probably be able to tell which ones I took. I think I got mostly fins... it's not easy to aim when you're looking through your mask. I've neverdone that before.

Oh... and anyone who dives with erparamedic, watch out. If she thinks she might loose, she will body slam you and blame it on some mysterious "current" that caught her... ha ha- I felt it too- I'm just picking on you.

But, seriously, she can blow bubbles out her ears. Anyone ever hear of this? I think she has some other voodoo tricks she pulls- how else could she beat me twice?

Lol...I remember playing UNO with my parents when I was a kid (maybe about 10 or so), and I skunked my mother so badly with three straight Draw Fours to end the game that she started swearing at me.

I still think this would be fun to do in a pool as well as in a quarry too. :)

Glad to hear you were able to make it work out! Sounds like you had a blast. Now where are those pictures.

The pics turned out really good! Better than I thought. Now, I'm trying to get them onto my computer to post up here. Please be patient... I'll get there!

Reggae Joe:
Lol...I remember playing UNO with my parents when I was a kid (maybe about 10 or so), and I skunked my mother so badly with three straight Draw Fours to end the game that she started swearing at me.

I still think this would be fun to do in a pool as well as in a quarry too. :)

You know, I went on vacation with my in-laws (my mother- and father-in-law and me... my husband was on the road but we all get along well) and my mother-in-law and I played a lot of Hand and Foot. I cussed at her. I think that trumps your mom cussing at you!

And it would be fun in a pool. My Dive Guy went out and bought a deck of cards for the pool- I gave him my leftover binder rings but he said he was going to use a hockey puck to hold the cards down. If they get away from you in the pool they are more easily recovered than in a quarry, after all!

I helped him out with a D.S. last year at the pool (setting up the gear etc) and I went under with them and frisbee can get boring after a while...

trucker girl:
But, seriously, she can blow bubbles out her ears. Anyone ever hear of this? I think she has some other voodoo tricks she pulls- how else could she beat me twice?

:eyebrow: You didn't see the eyes in the back of my head?? Geesh, you saw the bubbles come out my ears... how did you miss my second set of eyes? LOL :eyebrow:

Plus the pool would help in terms of divers getting a bit chilly. Maybe better vis too? It'd be fun regardless.

As for moms and cussing...my mother and I regularly swore at each other during Scrabble games. @$$hole and something that rhymes with "itch" were usually thrown around.

Back
Top Bottom