Unknown pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scblade27

Contributor
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had an idea to what these pictues are of:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 73
Just a guess, hope I'm right.
1) Close-up shot of a starfish ?
2) Tunicates ?
3) Rubberband coiled up on some liverock ?

middle one: painted tunicates

1st - Close up of a Starfish
2nd - Tunicates
3rd - Egg of a nudibranch

Ed.

Maybe, the 3rd one is some type of ribbon worm ... ? A rubber band ........ good guess, but you know thats wrong lol. I have no clue about the other two. My eyes must be getting really bad ... the 1st pic maybe a new sports jacket for Barney?

Ok, the second two are correct. 2 is a painted tunicates and 3 is egg of a nudibranch. the first one is not a sea star and is still a mystery...

awesome, thank you guys for all the input. Sorry i dont have a larger picture, it was a bet i had with a friend and this is all i had to work with. I have been a huge fan of these forums just have never posted. Alcina, thank you for all of your posts on cameras, i spent hours going through all the materials you and some others had posted. Ended up with a new canon 630 i cant wait to take it diving in west palm next week. Thanks again to everyone!

answers were:
1.) Starfish/Sea cucumber (he couldnt remember)
2.) Painted Tunicates
3.) Egg of a nudibranch

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom