United Flights Spring 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deedeediver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just saw a thread on Bonaire Talk that said United had cancelled some Friday flights.
The person is flying in March 2015. when they contacted United they said, it could
possibly change back to Friday....wow that makes for a stressful arrival to bonaire.
Hope everyones flights work out.:shakehead:

We are taking the Saturday flight out of Houston on March 21st and so far it has not changed, but I guess they cannot cancel it if they have cancelled the Friday flight and moving everyone to Saturday.

I am going in May 2015 and when I checked United Flight connections a few months ago, Friday flights were not even showing-up. Also, prices kept changing back and forth - something that I have experienced with United before. I therefore booked all my flights up to Curacao with American Airlines and will connect with Insel to Bonaire.

You will love Bonaire! This is our second trip, staying down the road from you at Beachcomber Villas.
Please hold the plane for us if our connecting flight from Calgary is late! :). We have a short one hour layover between flights.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom