Unique Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My career choice is in non-tech, shallow diving. I need a flashy, albeit flamboyant wetsuit that stands out among the normal aqualung black or grey. Does anyone have hookups for weird or unique wetsuits? 5mm please.

You might want to go to Google for this. I recall seeing a website that was selling wetsuits from Marvel characters like spiderman. One that stuck in my mind was a wetsuit that looked like a body with no skin, showing just the muscles. That was pretty cool.

In any event, they are out there. It's just a matter of finding them.

R..

You might want to go to Google for this. I recall seeing a website that was selling wetsuits from Marvel characters like spiderman. One that stuck in my mind was a wetsuit that looked like a body with no skin, showing just the muscles. That was pretty cool.

In any event, they are out there. It's just a matter of finding them.

R..
dude thank you for the help!! This was the first time I used scuba board and the community is awesome

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom