Unintentional, but un-publishable photo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Doug Ebersole

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Unintentional, but un-publishable photo!

A couple of weeks ago while diving in Grand Cayman I found a nice photo op with a coral-encrusted overhang along the north wall. I positioned my model and took a series of shots. Here is the first in the series which is a reasonable photo:

img_1515a.jpg

However, upon downloading the other shots in the series to my computer that evening I noticed a problem with one of the later photos in the group. I cannot believe I did not notice the problem at the time I took the photo. I guess I was too preoccupied with the composition of the overhang and positioning my model.

What do you think? Is this photo un-publishable? Or do I just have a dirty mind? :)

img_1516a.jpg

Obviously, you had a very attractive female model...

I ran it by the girlfriend...the consensus is that this photo is both unpublishable, and you have a dirty mind. Pshaw..you say unplanned.....don't think we didn't notice the balance in the shot. Note the penile parallelism, if you will:D

Actually to me it looks more like someone giving the finger than a... um... ah.... er non-flaccid thingie

Obviously, the coral doesn't approve of rebreathers . . . :D

It was soooo funny. I laughed & laughed.

I will offer one of mine that I have not shown.

Freud would be proud

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom