Unfriendliness at Rockport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d33ps1x:
My point was it's been discussed, investigated and we all can look back to this thread to see what happened and act appropriately.

It's now a dead horse being flogged by a couple of sadists who like to whip barnyard animals.

If I forget the results I'll find the thread right here where we left it. Or should we instead drive up to Parliment Hill and recommend a national holiday lest we forget the Rockport public boat ramp is public access. All we need is a candle light vigil and a song of peace.

Melodrama....And again join us next week for another episode of...
As The Bubbles Rise...
You werent suppopsed to tell about the barnyard animals!

Like it's been said before.....if you don't want to pay $10 to the Eric retirement fund to dive off his dock - when a misleading sign next door prohibits you from using the public ramp - don't. and go somewhere else.......you don't have to be reading this thread whenever someone wants to post something new and slanderous :D

And I thought the barnyard thing was our litle secret :(

Has anyone just called the restaurant owner's hand? If he says he'll call the police, bylaw officer, storm troopers.... whoever, just jump in.... If it's against the law, somebody who's responsible for enforcing the law will let you know. Worst case, you get a fine, pass a hat around and get some coin together to pay it....
We were out today in Halifax harbour diving near some decommissioned warships and our old subs.... a patrol boat drove by, the military police came up after and asked what we were up to. No one was shot.....they just told us to stay 100m away from the hardware. Too easy...

chris

dpvdiver ..lol your funny and im not being sarcastic either lol..that was funny and d33ps1x your absolutly right..enough has been said about this..and i can see theres no talking to you huff n puff..this just keeps rambling on..you called to find out if there was a bylaw and there isnt one..so end of story..i find it funny because some people have nothing better to do with their time.everyone needs to know things and this thread has done just that..there isnt anymore that you can say that hasnt already been said..this has got nothiong to do with bullying..it has to do with some divers who didnt get their way..some people dont know when to clam up..this isnt a board meant for whinning..plain and simple..

yes dpvdiver it is supposed to be fun not about whinning lol..

Dove Rockport today, paid my dues, did the dive and went back to Kingston for lunch. When we got there, Gatorboy and the gang where there 9 of them I think, the 10 we came with and when we got out of the water 13 from Montreal were there. Not even an incident above water. Everyone got to go diving. I even went into the boathouse restraunt and said hi to Eric.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom