Uneasy feeling of booking an August trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It all went downhill when we started to hear Rhapsody in Blue.

Haven’t had any real issues with AA either. I usually book flights way early especially since change fees are waived these days and during Covid AA changes flights frequently (as do all USA airlines) but they have all been ‘reasonable’ changes. Have to say that AA jumped through hoops for us to change flights to get out of Coz to avoid hurricanes in November. Coming from the Pacific NW we don’t have many airline choices to Coz. AA has been very reliable, I’d say better than UA when they used to have more options from PDX. I did like Continental (& TWA & most of the others) back in the day but those days are gone. Unfortunately today all I expect is reliable flights, if they get me there & back on the days I requested I’m satisfied. Do I wish that airlines were focused on customer service (like back in the day) yes, but that’s not how things work in today’s travel industry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom