Underwater Video Light Specials

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nocturnal Lights

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

We have one TL20 Twin Beam and two TL50 Twin Beams available as demo units. Both are listed for 20% off MSRP. As scuba board members you can receive an additional 5% off, please PM or email me for more information.

The TL20 twin beam is no longer listed on our website, but the specs are exactly the same as the TL50, but it uses two 20w bulbs for shooting videos. This unit is not available online so please PM me for more information. The price for this is $500 (regularly $630) and we're offering free shipping on it.

The TL50 twin beam can be found on http://www.nocturnallights.com/product_p/tl50tb demo.htm

Even though the lights are demo units, the diffusers and the adapters that it comes with will be brand new. All of the demo units are in great condition and comes with the same warranty as the new units. Feel free to PM me or visit our website for more information.

Back
Top Bottom