Underwater Suprema Super Sport camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BsmokeyD

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have any opinions about this camera? I am new to diving and do not want to spend to much on a camera, but just enough to have some pics of the underwater life in Puget Sound and then in Bora Bora. So any info on this Camera the Underwater Suprema Super Sport I would appreciate it.

This was actually my first underwater camera. I was going to the Bahamas after getting certified and wanted something cheap for the trip. It is a very basic point and shoot camera, but easy to use. You need to be careful on the little slide in the front that opens the lens, it is fragile and mine broke fairly early on, but it did very well for a beginners camera, and I still have mine in my dive bag as a backup or for my wife and kids to use when we go on vacation.

Do you have any pics that you could post that were taken from this camera?

When I get home tonight, I'll look and see if I can pull the pictures from that trip and upload a couple.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom