underwater suicide From undercurrent

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree that the knife wound sounds suspicious. Like what was stated previously you usually hear of people scratching to get out, etc.
It sounds by the way the investigation was handled that we will never truely know for sure.

Colonel mustard is not cave certified, yet Mrs scarlet is.

With all the deaths of diving, we have one, the watson dive accident that has been a long drawn out case. It will end soon and no one will be happy of the outcome, course it is hard to prove underwater harm.

A few years back alaska, urchin or geoduck divers got into it and they were going to charge one diver with attemp murder.

Almost every underwater murder, suicide, are never revealed.

For obvious reasons, you die from scuba diving from mistakes.

Also a diver dies everyday throughout the world pretty much, so it is proven that it is divers fault, wether gear or human error.

Every thing I know to stay alive is just going to kill me underwater, at some point you make a mistake, or someone does for you.

Happy Diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom