Underwater snoot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gurnie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Anyone know of a Seahorn dealer in the US? Looking for a snoot to fit a Sea & Sea 250 Pro..

Reef photo carries them, and the L-1 is illustrated with a YS-250, but it only lists the Ikelite DS-200. Another source listed the M1 (which Reef doesn't seem to carry) for the YS-250. I suggest you give Reef a call or drop them an e-mail and ask. Ryan is always very helpful.

I made a $5 snoot using a new plunger that I bought at the hardware store with a plastic tube handle that screws in.
Take out the handle, cut a little hole, and you can cut the screw in handle so you can have 2 settings for your snoot :D
Just use a bit of bungee cord to hold it to the strobe - easy removal and storage.

I made a $5 snoot using a new plunger that I bought at the hardware store with a plastic tube handle that screws in.
Take out the handle, cut a little hole, and you can cut the screw in handle so you can have 2 settings for your snoot :D
Just use a bit of bungee cord to hold it to the strobe - easy removal and storage.

attachment

attachment

attachment

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom