Underwater Pumpkin Carving Contest -- Electric Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaptFlyingDutchman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
All-hallow-even

At Electric Beach on 10/27, there was an Underwater Pumpkin Carving Contest. This event tested the finest divers in their ability to make an aquatic Jack-O'-Lantern. There were many
[FONT=&quot]ghoulish divers at this event; Bat Lady, Pirate, Dive Boy, Pumpkinmus Prime, and Randy the Pumpkin King. There was even a bunch of divers dress as dolphins:confused:.

It is safe to say that the fish had a treat with the pumpkins
[/FONT]

IMG_0896-2.jpg

IMG_0898.JPG

IMG_0900.JPG

IMG_0906-2.jpg

IMG_0907-2.jpg

DiverBoy.jpg

IMG_0909-2.jpg

IMG_0878-2.jpg

Those dolphin costumes are GREAT! Where can I pick up one of those - I might like to use it year round :wink:

Wow that looked like fun! I wish there was some way that people could spread the word about dive stuff like that.

I posted info for the dive a week beforehand. I put it in this thread and it was moved and improved (Thanks Mods!) to show links. We had a blast, and some more pics will be posted when I get access to them.:D

Back
Top Bottom