Underwater Paint Ball

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is there such a thing as Underwater Paint Ball ? :06:

How about Underwater Laser Tag ?

If not we should invent it :D

I thought the paint that u use in paint balling is water disolving. i wounder if it would ruin the reefs

I don't know... I wish you could buy paintballs that had water in them.

not for underwater use, but for use at home when one of the cats
gets on the car. POW. that'll teach them. (see I need water ones
because I don't want to get paint drops on my car)

I've played underwater hockey in a deep pool, using Scuba. You burn through an AL80 in about 15 minutes @ 15-18 feet.

Anything involving high aerobic activity and SCUBA is probably not a good idea!

Just wait until they get off the car and shoot the hell out of them. The neighbors got pissed at me but those cats don't some in my yard any more either.

mike_s:
I don't know... I wish you could buy paintballs that had water in them.

not for underwater use, but for use at home when one of the cats
gets on the car. POW. that'll teach them. (see I need water ones
because I don't want to get paint drops on my car)

Timeliner:
Is there such a thing as Underwater Paint Ball ? :06:

How about Underwater Laser Tag ?

If not we should invent it :D

I made a small pneumatic "spud" gun that attaches to a low pressure hose off the 1st stage. It has interchangeable barrels for different size objects. I am still trying to "rifle" a barrel that will help me shoot one of those Toypedos. :D .

These also make for some interesting S.I.s.....The bigger one that I made fires everything from fruit, hot dogs, water, ....flour....now that is fun...shoot your buddy as they come out of the water, w/ flour. :D :D

Kenny

Ten9T6:
I made a small pneumatic "spud" gun that attaches to a low pressure hose off the 1st stage. It has interchangeable barrels for different size objects. I am still trying to "rifle" a barrel that will help me shoot one of those Toypedos. :D .

These also make for some interesting S.I.s.....The bigger one that I made fires everything from fruit, hot dogs, water, ....flour....now that is fun...shoot your buddy as they come out of the water, w/ flour. :D :D

Kenny

Yeah, That spud gun is fun U/W too!!

I sometimes have a hard time telling if I've been hit when playing paintball. I can't imagine I'd feel much of anything if a ball broke on my tank, BC, or 7mm wetsuit after it had already been slowed down by hydrodynamic drag.

Back
Top Bottom