underwater newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yen

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm yen, newly certified in Feb 2003. Did my PADI OW in Koh Tao, Thailand.
But my interest in diving only picked up after a dive trip to Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia. Even though my friends and I did not enjoy the best of the weather there (we had the worst storm in 5 years), the diving was still great!
Can imagine how much better it would have been if it was clear and sunny!!!!
Now, I can't wait to visit other dive destinations and see more of the underwater world... But first, I'll be going back to Manado with my friends again.
This time, we're betting on good weather. At least, the dive center's director has guaranteed us clear skies from June to August now that the storm is over!

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England. Have fun here and Dive Safe.............

this board has been a wealth of information.
Very glad i stumble onto this.
I wonder when I'll have the guts to brave coooooold water diving...

:)

sweet. hope you like to dive:D

Diving in Thailand must of been great. I first tried a resort dive in Phuket, Thailand but unfortunately it didn't work out. Long story. But I loved Thailand and hope to be back again soon.

Welcome to the board. As everyone else says, it's truly a great board with nice people and tons of great information.

Hello from the warm, cozy waters of Florida! :D

I'd like to dive in Thailand one day. Looks like it would be a blast.

Happy diving.

Welcome to the board... from Chilly California. I'd love to go diving in your part of the world.

Aquagal

Back
Top Bottom