Underwater Great Wall of China

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's cool. I've been to Beijing before, but didn't know there was diving about! I'll try and hook up with you guys next time I'm in the area.

We work closely with a dive operator in Beijing, tanks, air, transport, boats and accommodation are all handled by them, they are a fantastic group of people with exceptional dive skills and provide a top level service

Ni Hao Paul,

It's fascinating to cruise the Greatwall underwater. I am based in HK and we are planning a dive trip on underwater great wall in August. Because I am now grounded by work:crash:, so I need to sort out few issues:

1. Is it possible if we fly over to Beijing on Friday night and dive whole Saturday (minimum 2 dives), then fly back on Sunday. Which area should I stay? Any local agent I could contact for the transport and tank arrangement?

2. If I can only get away in October, what will be the temperatrue (both water and air) ??? I also need the contact as I might be by myself, so I will need a local DM.

I am really looking forward to it.

Thnx for posting and that viz is better then some that I had in NY

This sounds like it's a lot easier than climbing the emergent sections of the Great Wall and a lot more fun, too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom