Underwater evidence recovery bags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Netcessity

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings! I would like introduce the Public Safety Diving community at ScubaBoard to Netcessity. It is an innovative mesh product that can be used both underwater as an evidence recovery bag or topside for gear storage. Our top sellers to Police Dive Units are our 4x4 and 6x6 in Safety Orange. The bags are Made in the USA and offer quality and strength. Our 4x4 has a max load capacity of 250 lbs and our 6x6 has a max load capacity of 400 lbs.

We also offer the BLACK IRISH Recovery Lift Bag which has inflatable devices built in, which the lift can be customized to meet your specifications.

Please take a look at our products at Lift Bag | Recovery Bag | Outdoor Bag

Thanks!
Netcessity

Based on your last couple of posts regarding hte Black Irish and this post for your recovery bags, I decided to take a look at your website. Something that caught me right away was the cost of the Black Irish. In looking further at your website, you have a 6x6 recovery bag which appears to be similar to the Black Irish bag.

Ultimately, my question is what is so different about the Black Irish that I couldn't accomplish it with one of your 6x6 recovery bags and a couple of SMBs or lift bags are a significantly reduced cost?

I will say, having done some clean-up projects, this would be very handy. Just seems a little cost prohibitive.

Are there team testimonials about using your products?

From looking at your product catalogue there seem to me to be a few issues that would prohibit me from getting them. I'm just curious about how they have been reviewed in the field.

Hello!!! The difference is the convenience of having it all in one and not having the hassle of taking down additional lift bags, with them being right in the BLACK IRISH. The cost does increase with the custom designed lift bags and the additional components of the BLACK IRISH that aren't in the standard 6x6 Netcessity.

Thank you for taking a look!
Netcessity

Our products are endorsed by the National Academy of Police Diving, and used by numerous Police Dive Units across the country. We are currently working on adding some of the testimonials to our site, but for customer privacy issues cannont release that information just yet. I do appreciate your looking at our products, if I can be of assistance with any of your issues I would be happy to do so. Respectfully, our products may not be a perfect match for each team. I do however, thank you for taking a look at our products! Netcessity

Hi everyone...this one is just for you...

HOT DEAL for Scuba Board Members! During the month of January purchase any Netcessity product and receive a FREE BLACK IRISH logo Duffle Bag! A $24.99 value...FREE!

During the check out process simply type the words "SCUBA BOARD" in the address line below your street address, or fill out our CONTACT US form with your name and we'll match it to your order.

HOT PICK of the week...is 4x4 Netcessity in Safety Orange! All products MADE IN THE USA!
Have an awesome day!
Netcessity

We will be at OUR WORLD UNDERWATER, booth # 1213, stop by and take a look at our products. Enter a contest to win a full set of Netcessity bags! Hope to see you there!

View Netcessity in action on our profile page...take a look! It is our Netcessity 4x4 in Safety Orange doing light duty.
Netcessity

Back
Top Bottom