underwater electrician job wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi All or anyone that may be interested,
I am an electrician for 14yr,and scuba diver for 3yr., and would like to combine those skills underwater, and make some money in the proccess. So if anyone could help me,and be helped by my skills please contact me. @ cat_daddy_65@yahoo.com
Thank You, and best to all.

most commercial diving like underwater electrician has gone through a trade school like collage of oceanering and a few others and they have placement programs. the gear they use is nothing like what we use for recreational diving(i.e the mark 5 dive helmet that fits a spacific dry suit).

would you know any schools for this i am curious and mighget involved in this also

Without knowing anything about you, or your particulars skills and interests, you might be interested in possible positions within a lighting/electrics shop for a theatre company that produces water shows. Check out this website: Dragone Jobs

It would require working in Macau or even China, where the next show is being planned, but definitely a plus knowing how to dive and turn wrenches at the same time.

Just throwing it out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom