Understanding women (sorry, not for the easily offended)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fan(t)a(s)tic

Contributor
Reaction score
John was a real gem of a man. Always ready to help anybody in need. Not once did he think of himself first.

This did not go unnoticed and God decided to grant John a wish. "John," he said, "I am impressed by your selflessnes and generosity. I grant you a wish, name it and it will be yours!"

That set John to thinking. He answered, "Lord, I'd love to see the ocean and I heard good things about Hawaii. But I am afraid of flying, so could you build me a highway to get there?"

The Lord was a bit surprised by that wish and said,"But John, have you considered the amount of work needed for such a project? And what would the pacific look like with a highway running right through the middle of it?"

John frowned and being the good man that he was, reconsidered. "Well, Lord, in that case, I have another wish. I'd like to understand the way women think."

After a few seconds, God said:"John, that highway of yours, do you want two or four lanes?"

I won't tell you whether this offends or amuses me. You know, mystique and all. :chillin6:

00scuba:
Very much appreciated. A girl always needs to keep a secret or two....lol

OR THREE OR FOUR OR FIVE, AND SO ON , AND SO ON

You have a better chance of winning the lottery.
But I would give EM up for the world.

Fred

i hope that my understanding of men improves....but i am more baffled now than ever...oh well...as long a I can understand myself...i think i do...if i didn't just change my mind..... :)

00scuba...a guy told me once their "secret" and now I understand them. However I can't tell you on this family board.

They make perfect sense. So, I now believe it up to us women to be complex, as men are so simple...

BTW, fan(t)a(s)tic, I told my dad that joke when I first heard it a few years ago, and he said he heard it many moons ago....hmmm...the good ones just keep circling around...LOL

scuba_jenny:
BTW, fan(t)a(s)tic, I told my dad that joke when I first heard it a few years ago, and he said he heard it many moons ago....hmmm...the good ones just keep circling around...LOL

That only works for the young men, when we grow up ( at about 50 ) we then know there is a lot more to life. like diving. ha ha

cdiver2:
That only works for the young men, when we grow up ( at about 50 ) we then know there is a lot more to life. like diving. ha ha

When we are born we know nothing and reley on others for everything
When we turn 5 we see we know nothing and ask tons of questions.
When we turn 10 we start to beleive we know alot.
When we turn 15 we're sure we know almost everything.
By 20 we know we know everything and start to make sure everyone else knows we know eveything.
At 30 we're not realy sure anymore?????
We turn 35 and it's starting to look like we question all we knew.
At 40 the questions are really deep and need to be answered.
Now we get to 45 and all that we knew and all that we questioned seen trivial.
At 50 we understand how little we ever really knew or understood about life.
The thing to remember is in the end all thats left is family.

Just one MANS opinion
Fred

P.S. I'm turning 49 soon

scuba_jenny:
00scuba...a guy told me once their "secret" and now I understand them. However I can't tell you on this family board.

They make perfect sense. So, I now believe it up to us women to be complex, as men are so simple...

Hello,

I can tell you on public forum. The whole secret thing is not that big of a secret but more of a lost art form. It's called communication, understanding how/what the other person thinks/feels/needs, being non-judgmental and being true to yourself and the other person. Men and women approaches things differently, we communicate (or made an ill attempt to) for different reasons and understand things differently. The biggest key is understanding what these differences are, respecting those differences and not try to change the other person. However I think i posted this in the wrong forum!

Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom