Undergarment Fit Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marcienko

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a question about DR undergarment.

Large size looks like a perfect fit for me however when I sit down or bend myself forward I have some resistance in the buttock area. Is this is normal because this is one piece suit or I will need a XL. Please advise

Thank you for your help

Regards

Maricn

Really, the trick is to put it on, put your suit on over it, and see what your mobility is. You should be able to reach your valve/valves, put your fins on, reach across to your drysuit valve, put your hood on . . . Normal mobility. Whether the resistance in the length of body is enough to impede you or not is something you can only find out by testing.

There's a very simple solution - it's called a TALL size.

:)

But seriously, as a 185# 6'3" diver I'm quite familiar with the idea of most manufacturers' LARGE size fitting in one direction but not the other. I wear a BARE "M/L TALL" undergarment and it fits perfectly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom