under your wetsuit ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

muddyh2o

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
so, what do you kids wear under your wetsuits?

Here's my situation: I'll be working in a warm climate, wearing a wet suit for dives and probably doing some snorkeling trips during the day (wearing boardies). Lots of in and out of the water and pools.

So, what's good to wear under a wetsuit and board shorts all day long?

I'd rather not get heat rash, etc, so I'm looking for something good.

What do you all think? Anything that works really well? Or will any old 'compression' shorts do the trick?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

I don't see how you can avoid a full dive skin or thin suit with the snorkeling in there. The sun will fry you.

I wear skins, board shorts, fast drying trunks...try to not wear the same thing day after day. I have a stretch shirt for the board shorts to avoid the sun.

If you are fifty or over, avoid the Speedo. ;-)

Compression shorts work well for me as far as comfort and ease in getting in and out of my wetsuit.

P.S. I am in the age range where it it ok to joke about being fifty and over.

haha! not quite fifty, but I take your point onboard

I think what i'm really wondering is "who makes the best compression shorts for repetitive diving"? Anyone have any incredible experiences with anyone, or are they really all the same?

thanks guys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom