under a wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

idiveinmud

Registered
Reaction score
hi i was wondering about everyones input about what to wear under a wetsuit. I have heard from a freind of mine that he knows acouple of people that wear a girls one peice under there wetsuit (they were guys to) I would like your input on both of these questions

thanks mike

Usually nothing, or just my regular undies. That's why "dressing" is quite a challenge :D

-----

Mike.

Tight boardshorts for boat diving, with other people around. Nothing when surfing.

full length lycra skinsuit, makes the wetsuit easy to slide on.

i wear jammers and a rash guard.

you could get a skin if you so desire.

Jammers or a skin for the dudes, one-piece or a skin for the dudettes. :)

Commando for either if you're brave enough or diving with privacy.

Shorts if you like the bunched up mess they bring. But please, just say no to speedos. Leave them to the Europeans. :wink:

If your guy friends are telling you they wear womens one-piece bathing suits under their wetsuits and are encouraging you to do so, I suspect they are setting you up for a round of "priceless" photos.

thanks for the replies so far. Ya i had the photos thing on my mind but i even saw them so they may now want some revenge

Michael

Jammers (or Aeroskin equivalent) or speedo. Trunks tend to be uncomfortable and I was happy to find the Speedos. After I found that jammers exist, I've stopped using the speedos. You can always wear trunks over the jammers if you are concerned that "bike shorts" are a little too revealing (obviously not at the same time as the wetsuit) if you have a long boat ride.
-vjd

Yea speedo is the way to go, although your crotch can look mighty impressive after your entire board trunks get wedged inbetween your legs :p haha couldnt help but say it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom