Uncertified Diver exceeds NDL by dangerous amount...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Turns out it wasn't really a SCUBA dive or a freedive. Over the last several months he had been developing something called an Underwater Mobile BIo LIquid CALibrator (U.M.B.I.L.I.C.A.L.) and was being surface supplied by a Maternal Operations Monitor (M.O.M.). I asked him to let me try out his rig but he indicated that it was pretty much a one use thing. Kind of like the Apollo missions.

Good news is I think he will make a good Swamper since he didn't seem to mind a dive that long with no mask and zero vis.

Think of all the money you'll save by not having to buy him gear..... But then again, think of all the money you're going to have to spend just because you have him! Awwwww, but they're worth it. Congratulations on your beautiful addition.

Ohhhh how beautiful!!! Can I have him? :D

Please??

Congratulations!!
He's sooooooo cute, when are you bringing him to the swamp?

Rhonda

Funny story King !
I don't see a mask on that baby's forehead either :wink:

Seems to me he's already a Swamper...he's been diving with one long enough!

What name do we put on the roster?

Beware, these types of dives have a delayed reaction. In about thirteen years a case of nitrogen narcosis will kick in. It's been known to last for as long as 4-7 years.

oh.... congrats!

Congrats!

I hope you helped him log that dive?

Actually Steve, believe it or not he was diving solo and had these tiny little fins with four splits in each one. Talk about your entanglement hazard! It's a miracle he survived.

Awwww, he's beautiful, Craig. Congratulations and best wishes at making it out to the swamp a few times this year... hehe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom