umm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had just finished all my classes as well as nitrox and am doing my ow in 2 weeks. I absolutley love it. My brother did the classes with me and we just enjoyed hanging at the bottom and BREATHING. Cool stuff. I am big into fishing and boating and spend so much time on the surface, I want to see what is underneath, especially the wrecks I fish. It has become an addiction. I bought all my own equipment. My instructor was my high school Biology teacher. I wanted to dive since high school and finally, 10 years later I am doing it. It is also a physical activity which I need more of.

Your studying for your nitrox and havent even done an open water dive yet?

thats interesting....what agency if you dont mind me asking.

Jason

Maybe my instructor thought I would be a better candidate for nitrox so early, I don't know. However, it is something I wanted to do. The concept of nitrox and its calculations are simple. A bit of care and thought within your dive planning is all that you require to dive nitrox effectively. I don't caim to be a genius, but I am very concious about my safety ad doing things right, in anything I do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom