Ultra Dive out of Freeport???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZzzKing

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Do any of you have any info or dive reports while diving with these folks? Any other dive ops near/in Galveston that are good? Thanks!

Oh, by the way, I've been out of touch for a while. Hope everyone is doing well. I was really sorry to have to miss the Austin get together a couple of weeks back. Miss Natalie had her end of season soccer tournament so I was pre-empted.

Hi Frank, Alan, John, Vanessa, Tom, etc.

Wow! The swamp forum has kind of died, huh?

I have been out with them a couple of times. Al runs a good operation. Told me he does mostly fishing charters these days but some dive charters. Very safety conscious. Last time a couple of years ago had a diver on her first SW dive. She did great. He runs out of Freeport I believe

Thanks guys!

Naw, I haven't been out with them, but good to see you back in the Swamp.

Sincerely,
Etc.

Hey Foo! Hope all the little Foos are doing well and that Foo Man is keeping all those cows satisfied. :)

Hi Craig....longtime no see? Hope all is fine with you and the family. Merry Christmas! AK

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom