Ultimate Jaws Experience on Lake Travis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...and safety divers, and make sure you screen the audience for weapons, because if you all did that to me I would be out for some blood. But hey...have fun, dive safe.

Cadh (see y'all got me so scared I can even type.)

There will be safety divers and we are making plans to have jaws "kill" trained scuba diver (DM or higher) in planned events. This will keep the safety up to par, but still keep the event a hair raiser....

It sounds like fun. I wish I could be there.

Chad

Sorry, been really busy and all...They are going out to the lake tomorrow to setup the screen. I plan to go and checkout the place to see just how deep it is and see if we can do some "events" with the rebreather. They still like us to do some things, but will will have staged "movie-watchers" that are ready to disapper underwater....:)

Yesterday I went to checkout the water where the event is going to be done. Most of the water is 12 feet deep but right in the perfect place in the viewing field it is 50 feet deep with nice rock ledges. So looks like some people are going to get attacked...:)...I have been told that most of the shows have been sold out...and a sell out crowd is 375 people.

Ohhhh man that sounds fun!!!! I have a feeling that any shenanigans will be forbidden such as grabbing people by the ankle and such. Lawsuits are a big concern for an event like this. But if they do it MAN!!!!! What an exciting trip!!:jester:

sorry I'm gonna miss out on all the fishy fun. I'm arriving in Austin on wednesday for a job interview. Hopefully I'll be relocating in the spring and can find more excitement on Lake Travis.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom