ULCS Arms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medic5

Registered
Reaction score
I am about to order an S2000 strobe plus tray and arms for my Canon camera. One quote I received has a "generic" arm but some have recommended the ULCS arms. Is it worthwhile to pay about $200 extra for a setup with these arms??

I have been using ULCS arms now for about 16 yrs, same set I bought in 1995, and they have had hundreds of dives, so as far as I am concerned, well worth the money.

I also use ULCS arms and clamps, most serious U/W Photogs do I think. They're excellent quality, easy to expand, durable and ULCS makes an attachment or adapter for just about anything you will ever want. highly recommended.

take care,
john

agree. i've been using them for quite some time and they are top notch.

I shoot a G10 with S2000 strobe and use a UCLS "knock off" tray, handle, arms and clamps.

When I looked at the same tray, handle, arms and clamps from UCLS I couldn't tell the difference between them.

Although I didn't buy it from this site, I have heard good things about it and if you want to save money you can also check him out: opticaloceansales.com He's a frequent poster on this board as well.

Another recommendation is reefphotovideo.com The guys there are really good to talk to and won't try to "up sell" you. I bought my strobe and some other accessories through them.

Back
Top Bottom