UK SL-4 LED upgrade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you sure it's the LED assembly? I'm up-grading a Scout-type light, so yeah, it's worth it. You should be able to sell a bunch of them. I don't even need the Scubaboard discount.

It's been a while, just wondering if anyone out there has found an online shop that sells the eLED bulb replacement/upgrade?

thanks

The problem is with those small lights - the darn module is about the same price as the whole light. You're looking at about 50 bucks for an eLed SL4 before your discount, and the module alone would be the same thing - so may as well have another backup light!

Interesting to see this pop up just today.... After having my LDS quote a significantly inflated price to order just a LED module for the SL4, I bought the entire light from Scubatoys about an hour before they posted above. The module alone from the LDS was a good deal more than the whole light from ScubaToys. I try to buy from my LDS in the rare cases when they are not totally off the market mark.:peace2:

I plan to put my H mini-scout bulb/reflector in the SL4 body and hope for the best. My infrequent OW buddies are always showing up for dives with questionable(flickering) lights and I can loan it out for 'owe you a beer' credits.

Back
Top Bottom