Uk Ndi?

Would you as a UK diver support a UK NDI?

• Yes, i'm interested.

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No thanks, not interested

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaun

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
A question for all UK members....
We are considering setting up a NDI location for the UK, in the same way as for Florida, Texas, New England and Ontario... thus making NDI truly international.
So please indicate your interest (or not) via the poll.
If you vote 'yes' could you please send me a 'Private Message' or leave your details here in this thread.
By saying yes we will indicating that we are committed to diving together on a UK NDI meet, maybe quarterly.
And that we will work to become/stay responsible, safe divers who are coming together for the betterment of our local diving community and the diving community in general.

In the meantime... happy diving.
:)

Shaun

If you have voted 'yes' could you please send me a 'Private Message' or leave your details here in this thread.

Thanking you in advance... and looking forward to our first UK NDI meet/dive together.

Regards,

Shaun

Hi Shaun

Although I tend to be rarely seen on the board these days and I get little chance to discuss things such as NDI with the heads, it was discussed that a NDI UK/Europe would be set up.

At the moment, LadyD and KingN are working hard trying to get all the paperwork sorted to get things toghether to make it all offical.

I am all for a UK branch of NDI and it has been passed to the King and his Lady - so keep watching out for NDI Announcements! :D

Hi everyone

Definately count me in.

Please excuse my ignorance but is NDI affiliated to any organisations (PADI, etc)?

Ian

Shaun

I got your PM. What's an NDI - presumably some National Diving ******* ?

It's difficult for me to commit to anything quarterly but in principle I'm interested.

Regards

Philip

NDI is actually Neptune Divers International, the club we have been working on getting going. The Texas, Ontario, Florida and New England groups you see on the board are already getting started with their local branches while we finish up the details for the parent organization.

NDI stands for Neptune Divers International.. take a look at the main board page, it will give you the background.

Regards,

Shaun

Back
Top Bottom