UK Lights - Kudos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scared Silly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
UK Lights does not have a forum so I will post my comments in the general area.

I have always had great service from UK lights.

About 4 years ago I flooded a 1200 which had been long out of production. The service center dug up some old parts and brought it back to life. Seems like I paid very little for the parts.

Recently, I upgraded our two SL4 from the halogen bulbs to the spiffy LEDs. One of the two LEDs always seemed suspect no matter which body it was in. Yet the halogens always worked great. I sent both lights into UK to test. Yesterday, I got back two new bodies and lamps. That was unexpected - especially because one of the lights was 15 years old and while not beat up had seen hundreds of dives and I let them know.

I think the SL4 are great little lights. I bought a couple for my nieces as a present after they became jr divers. I have few other UK lights and given how well they have stood up and their customer service I would highly recommend them.

Do you have a contact number for their service center - I don't seem to be finding it on the website, and my C8 is flaking out at depth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom