UK C8 or UK Light cannon 100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beejw:
I think the light cannon might be a better option as it can double as a camera light later on.

cheers.

Exactly...... Like we talked in other thread, UK Canon will be the better option for your position (photographer).

Even after getting the canister light, you can use the UK Canon as the carmera lights with the UK canon strobe kit. In addition, the package comes with the diffusion filter for the camera light usage..

Wife and I both had the C8 (light bulb) type until I had batteries leak in mine and replaced it with a Light Cannon. In clear Cozumel water, I end up "dimming it" by shining through my fingers but it sure is nice being able to light up the place when I want to. Everywhere else, I use it and would not go back to using the C8 unless I had to as a backup. I just wish it had two bulbs like the C8.
-vjd

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom