UDS-1 Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gopher29

Registered
Reaction score
I am selling this set of UDS-1 Scuba tanks for my father. He is in Daytona Beach, FL. The tanks will be shipped to the buyer from Daytona Beach or can be picked up in person from Daytona Beach. This set of UDS-1 tanks was purchased by my father, the original owner, from a dive shop in the Florida Keys back in 1978. He paid $600 for them at that time. It is a complete setup that has been recently hydro-tested (1/09) by a dive shop in Daytona Beach. The hydro-testing is good visually for one year and structurally for five years. Also included in this sale is a custom made spud which makes hydro-testing of these tanks a breeze. This special spud was manufactured for these tanks by a machine shop in Massachusetts back in the 1980s and cost $200 to have made at that time. These tanks, as you can see in the pictures are in very good condition. There is nothing wrong with them other than some scratches on the outer part of their yellow shell (ie minor cosmetic damage from decades of storage/handling). They have spent most of their life in storage and actually only seen use maybe three times over the years. They are a vintage collectible item but are also fully ready to be used for diving as they function as good as new. Nothing wrong with them mechanically whatsoever. Anyone who has an interest in adding a classic set of rare and collectible UDS-1 tanks to their gear will be very pleased with this complete setup.

Price for everything is $995 shipped via UPS with Insurance anywhere in CONUS

Do you still have UDS-1 for sale? I have triple ABS system, just collecting scuba stuff. still use mine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom