U/W housing in Bangkok?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Makhno

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Greetings,

Can anyone suggest a good place in Bangkok to buy a Canon underwater housing? My Thai freinds (non-divers) suggest that I search Panthip Plaza, but cannot recommend any particular store. Any recommendations within the next couple days (I'll be returning to Koh Samui soon) would be much appreciated!

there are a few places in pantip that you can get them, most on the upper floors. A good area to search is go in main door and up the escalators on the right hand side, keep going up this side to 4th floor then as you get off walk to right and there are 2 shops oposite each other situated in glass display units doing good deals. it is hard to describe exactly where to go so ask in all these shops that are around the view of the lower floors, dont bother drifting out to the outer edges of the plaza and dont bother going to the ones that sell computers or printers only, just the ones selling cameras (obvious i know).

Hopes this helpes but like i say its hard to describe so take your time and stay to the higher floors.

Digilife is Pantip and also MBK. Pantip 3rd floor room 3375 tel 026566103 and MBK 4th floor tel 0898807553. They are very professional and always have the best prices when I search. And I always look for the best prices :wink: I got this info off a business card that I have so it's accurate. They can get anything you want. From what I understand this is a small retail branch of a company that does wholesale importing.

Thanks, yall. Went to Pantip Plaza and got what I needed.

Back
Top Bottom