Typing in slow motion ... plz help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am typing in slow motion. When I press a key it takes forever for words to appear and delettiing causes significant lag. I am using internet explorer. Can anyone please tell me what is going on?

Hello Captain Sinbad,

Unfortunately, I can't tell you what's wrong with your computer. Have you tried to replicate this on a better browser like Chrome or Firefox? Is your computer up to date with software versions? Does it have sufficient RAM and CPU capabilities? Are there background processing running to cause slow performance?

There are so many variables an possibilities that there's not much that ScubaBoard site support can do to help you with your problems, as ScubaBoard is not the problem, but you're just seeing the effects of your problems on ScubaBoard.

Are you using Internet Explorer as your browser? I also sometimes have that problem on scuba board with IE but if I switch to Moxilla Firefox the problem goes away.

All other websites are running perfectly fine so I am thinking it has to do with browser to website compatibility. I will try using a different browser.

All other websites are running perfectly fine so I am thinking it has to do with browser to website compatibility. I will try using a different browser.

Downloaded Firefox and now it seems to be doing better. Thanks Kathy.

IE is the devil! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom