Tyler State Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ten9T6:
Moostang,

Can you give me directions to this brush pile? I have been to one between the swimming area and the dock on the left..and out a little ways...My wife and I will be out there soon for a day of diving. I hope to get to see your new friend. Thanks...

Kenny

That's the same one if i'm understanding you correctly. We usually enter the water at the first picnic table past the swim area (left of the swim area if facing the water). It's about 20-30 feet straight out from the shore.

Moostang:
That's the same one if i'm understanding you correctly. We usually enter the water at the first picnic table past the swim area (left of the swim area if facing the water). It's about 20-30 feet straight out from the shore.

haha...somehow I logged in and posted under my old login that I couldn't remember the password to...Oh well..I will continue w/ my current login.

My wife and I were there last Saturday...We entered at this location and somehow missed the brush pile. We did feed some of the smaller fish on the platform in the same area.

I did see two very large bass as you start to go into the channel...to the right of the swimming area...there are several tires piled up...thats the area that they were hanging out...I tried to follow one..but he went below 18 ft....where it dropped to 66 degrees.....I was being a whimp and didn't care to stay down there long with a 3 mm shorty.. :)

Kenny

Kenny

Back
Top Bottom