Two US Divers SCAN 4 computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aklinz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have TWO US Divers SCAN 4 dive computers for sale, for parts or salvage. One is actually working. Long story short: both computers flooded their battery compartments last month. One still works, but the other one lost one of it's battery terminals while being cleaned and dried. So that is two SCAN 4 computers, two rubber boots, two rubber high pressure hoses, and two manuals. Any one want them cheap ?

I still have a Scan4 used it for several years, many moons ago. Did not have any ability to download dives.
Al

Hi Aklinz.
I also own a Scan 4 dive computer and although it's old technology it has a big display screen and easy to read. Unfortunately, on a recent dive trip I badly scratched the plastic display screen. I'm looking for parts to replace my damaged, plastic screen. Do you still your Scan 4 dive computers for sale? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom