For Sale Two Shearwater Swift Transmitters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It’s not a “bad” price and these are good transmitters. It isn’t a price that makes people want to jump right away but if I needed one I would lock into negotiating the price while seeking competitive comparison prices to bolster my offer.

I appreciate everyone’s input on my price. Shearwater honors their warranty, so whether my new transmitters are “used” or not, they will be covered simply by looking at their serial number.

If you want a brand new transmitter for $40-50 less than “new” then let me know.

Thank you
When did you buy them? Because, even though they are new, and shearwater honors the warranty, if it's been a year, that's still a year less of warranty.

So I think that data point may be valuable as well.

Threadcrapping is abundant in the scubaboard classified section.

Unfortunately it's not prohibited in the TOS.

I got a Swift from the OP earlier this year. $40-$50 off retail and no sales tax in the People’s Republic of IL. Works fine (CCR O2 bottle). Didn’t worry about warranty.

I think the main point is in reference to the TOS, stomp bumping unless you are actually changing the price or something.

Are these still for sale?

Still available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom