For Sale Two Shearwater Swift Transmitters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL. 7 bumps in a forum (Classified) that requests no bumps in its Terms of Service.
The usual way to effectively "bump" is to add more info or reduce a price. Just sayin'.

LOL. 7 bumps in a forum (Classified) that requests no bumps in its Terms of Service.
The usual way to effectively "bump" is to add more info or reduce a price. Just sayin'.
I am waiting until the thread goes to the third page of this subsection. But thanks for the free bump….

I am waiting until the thread goes to the third page of this subsection. But thanks for the free bump….
You are welcome. I'll pile on; after no nibbles in 6 months, maybe your price is too high?

You are welcome. I'll pile on; after no nibbles in 6 months, maybe your price is too high?
Yes, 350 is too high. They can be had brand new for that price.

No link. Sorry. Got one for 350 at my local dive shop. I've seen them being sold new on ebay for around 380.

No link. Sorry. Got one for 350 at my local dive shop. I've seen them being sold new on ebay for around 380.
These are brand new and you don’t have to pay sales tax, which eBay does charge. MSRP is $400

Brand new is $395. Whether you like it or not, yours are second-hand.

These are brand new and you don’t have to pay sales tax, which eBay does charge. MSRP is $400
Ordering from DGX means no sales tax if you live outside FL.

I appreciate everyone’s input on my price. Shearwater honors their warranty, so whether my new transmitters are “used” or not, they will be covered simply by looking at their serial number.

If you want a brand new transmitter for $40-50 less than “new” then let me know.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom