Twinlakes Wednesday 9/10/2003

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrpai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Ok I've been working down here for a couple months now, time for me to get wet.

Did I hear that Dee and some others like to visit Twin Lakes on Wednesday afternoons?

I'd like to come along, anyone going?

chrpai once bubbled...
Ok I've been working down here for a couple months now, time for me to get wet.

Did I hear that Dee and some others like to visit Twin Lakes on Wednesday afternoons?

I'd like to come along, anyone going?

The weather has pretty much worked against up most of the summer for our Wed. evening dives. We thought we'd try it this Friday. According to the forcast, thunder storms are supposed to be starting Tues. night/Wed. morning. We're tired of the mud, so we thought we'd move it to Friday.

Also, we're gonna try to have out cookout this weekend, Saturday has been the most recommended day.

Think I'll pass on Friday.... If south town got anything llike what I had today storm wise, my car will be covered/filled with mud again...

I was in Pasadena today and got in the middle of it. From the black skies, lightening and rolling thunderheads that were to the south, I'm sure they got as much as we did, if not more.

I have my doubts about Sat. too. Just have to call it late Friday, I guess.

Yeah....us, too. We may go out Sunday and set the new BBQ pit on the Point but it's going to be a muddy mess.

I want to get out and use this new camera!

My new C-5050 was delivered late yesterday! It's different! But I think I'm really gonna like it. I think Beast is going to take my C-4040 and we'll sell his C-3040. You still interested? If so, PM me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom