Twin Rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
oh ok! shore dive from planet dive? so you also did the barge and twin rocks? (i guess different dive ops call sites differently hahahahaha)

welcome to the philippines :D

Well we used a boat, but I don't remember whether it was close enough to swim to from Planet Dive as well.

*Floater*:
Well we used a boat, but I don't remember whether it was close enough to swim to from Planet Dive as well.
actually w/ the current going your way or no current i think a 10-minute relaxed surface swim from planet dive... it only took me less than 5 mins of relaxed fin flicks on my back to get to the 1st bouy from balai rock... it also took about 5 mins from balai rock to the actual twin rock mounds of twin rocks so adding it together...

kaya kung sa kaya... especially if you're looking at saving some money on the banca ride

Jag

Sorry, my bad, I meant we took the boat to Panny's Point, but twin rocks and the barge were right there so we didn't even need to do a surface swin. I had a good night dive there.

I still remember my dive in Galera, Marble rays right before your eyes gliding and swooping down to the sand just beside me . . .

Can't wait to get back there.

jonix:
how's the overall experience with planet dive? room rates, food, facilities, etc?

Pretty good. we were on a negotiated package so I can't compare indivual rates. The rooms vary in quality, so it's best to ask to look at a few of them and then decide - we changed immediately from the inital room to a much better one. Food wasn't bad, no hot water though, and they lost electricity during our last night there. Also no pool - so couldn't do a buoyancy check initially.

However, I'd go back again because they have at least one set of manifolded doubles for rent and they are pretty relaxed about the diving.

Back
Top Bottom