Twin Lakes weekely meeting change...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Poor old Tony has to go play golf and make nice with the big guys on Wednesday...so he says :D. And then to top off his miserable week, he and Brenda are leaving for Coz Thursday morning. So this weeks meet has been changed to Tuesday so we can give him a proper pity party send off!

Be sure to wear your black arm bands and party hats....we haven't decided to be sad for us or glad for them....for their send off.

See ya'll tomorrow!

Hehe....luv ya, Bud!

Thanks Dee, Brenda, Tony, Steve and Homey for a great dive.
Poor Emma didn't get to dive because of the rain storm. But
it was nice to finally meet you!!
The dive was great, the food was great but best of all
the company is the best!!! See ya soon.

P.S. - Tony and Brenda - thanks for dinner, your sneaky. Have
a great but safe trip. Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Thanks Bud for our supper! And Doug says thanks for buying the new laptop...now he doesn't have to! hehe I told him you'd probably have steep rental fees :wink: Congrats on the new toy :thumb:

Ya'll have a great time in Coz...and don't bring any storms home with ya! Brenda, just stick with the DM...he won't be taking pictures :wink:

cause it looks like ts isadore is bringin' a little rain to the good ol' south. sure hope lili decides to head north pretty soon.
as always, we enjoyed the good company and the send-off! i reckon i'll be on the 3rd or 4th green tomorrow when we get down to hours to go. ya'll have fun while we're gone and play nice....let homey get some much needed rest! congrats on the rescue/recovery by the way, homey! get well soon randy price, and Beast.

tony

1d,10h,51m

Yes that was very sneaky of you to pay for dinner! Thank you, thank you! =-x

Even though I didn't get to test the TL waters this week, I was glad not to be shivering on land after being wet...well, I guess that's what we have to look forward to as autumn aproaches...:cold:

It was great to see Dee, Tony, Brenda, Steve, and Homey Joe. And it was nice to finally meet Tina; glad you are able to dive again especially after back surgery...ouch! But I'm really missin' our big buddy Doug...poor Doug, all work and no dive...must be drivin' Doug a little batty...oh, but maybe that's because of the Vicodin. :letsparty:

Tony and Brenda, soak up lots o' sun for the rest up us :sunny:

hrm... me having to post this has become a little too common :( I was headed out the door to be there Tues and got called back into the office to deal with (basically useless) things that could have waited until I came back from diving. I wouldn't have been able to make it before 6pm and I figured that you guys would be in the water by then. Wish I could have been there, have fun in Coz Tony & Brenda!

Had cataract surgery on left eye today. right eye next wednesday.anyone want a useless $350 prescription mask. hope to see yall soon. maybe mid october

I just checked schedules. Flights are on! Wasn't it wonderful weather today? We shot a net 58 and was still in 4th....dang pencil whippers! I think we have EVERYTHING packed and are all set. Dee, if there's a data line or local isp we'll send ya' a note, and maybe a pic or two.

See ya' in October!

tony 0d,10h,45m..... hehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom