Twin Lakes Wed. dives....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatexastony

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Bren and I arrived around 2:30 and Mike and Hippy were on the lake, platform on a floating dock north of dock #3...(well, actually it was ON dock #3 with the platform "asea" and ready to launch. Mike's yelling "Hurry up, get your suits on!"
Bren ops out to get geared up at her pace so I solo out to find the cable with the float, (Mike has planted the anchor and says the cable SHOULD be around 20 ft. with a float on it. Hippy drops me off, spot on, but the float I find is 30 ft.(tell Mike we need more cable)...and dang cold, I might add.
Steve (TPH) arrived as I was going out so he and Bren get geared up and we head out to see the new platform, (Mike and Hippy had a good safe launch) and Beast....you did another nice JOB of welding! viz is clear across the platform and it's spot on at 20 ft.
After some time Mike and Hippy get 15 ft more cable and some more clamps and we shoot a marker bag, hook a lift bag to the cable and in 10 minutes or so (once again....it's COLD at 30 ft.) Steve and I have the newest platform anchored and we' re off to the boats on the roadbed.... (Bren, Mark, Steve and I)

Good time, good work, good friends....MISSED you D&D!

off to PK Friday to see old friends and meet new ones....Life is Good.

tony

We sure would rather have been with you! Beast is paying for his 3 days off with long hours again. I was totally coivered up today with stuff that couldn't be rescheduled.

Ya'll have a great time at PK, tell them all we said Howdy!

Back
Top Bottom