Twin Lakes Trip Report 6/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hawkeye Mark

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A group of us from CHUM were out there today. This was my first time back out there in two years as the lake wasnt really diveable(at least I think) until this year. Vis was about the usual 6 ft in some places 10 ft in others. Mike is very helpful and glad to see more divers. However it will certainly not be easy to rebuild a dive business after having been out of the loop for awhile.

Plan to return more this summer. 30 minutes from home. Cant beat it.

I was there also. Did I dive with you? I went on a dive with reefhound, sushiboy(I think) and one other. Unfortunately due to my accident, I had to leave and go get some stitches so I didn't have an opportunity to socialize with anyone. Still it was a good dive, and damn that dock and especially those concrete steps. It only took me 4 1/2 hours at the VA hospital emergency room and 7 size 2.0 stitches, but am very grateful that the VA hospital is available for my use.

I was hoping to do more dives today and another one before my Cozumel trip. Thank goodness the accident happened 3 weeks before my trip. It would have really stunk if I did this a week before the trip.

Yes it was you Sushi Boy Reefhound and myself. I think the lakes are more dangerous than the ocean. I sprained my ankle at the Lagoon a few years ago. I am really careful about entries/exits out there these days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom