Twin Lakes Nav Points

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ParamedicDiver1

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have Nav Points (Compass Headings) and site locations for all the sunk stuff at Twin Lakes? I have a complete one for Blue Lagoon, but am looking for one for Twin Lakes. Thanks!! :)

I was going to do this but haven't been back there since early February. It would make for great NAV practice.

ParamedicDiver1:
Does anyone have Nav Points (Compass Headings) and site locations for all the sunk stuff at Twin Lakes? I have a complete one for Blue Lagoon, but am looking for one for Twin Lakes. Thanks!! :)

I'd really love to have the one for Blue Lagoon and would enjoy helping build one for TL. I know where most of the stuff is such that I can find it, just haven't recorded precise numbers that others could use.

RH...I am in the process of tranferring all the Nav points to a .bmp file, I will send it to you when I complete it. :)

Back
Top Bottom