TW Lakes this W-end

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

atlas750

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Got rained out last w-end, but met some people from the board. What time will people be out there on Sunday? Look forward to getting in.

I think we're gonna try the early morning shift this week. The place was pretty full when we got there last week. Look for us around 9am, hopefully down on Swampers Point.

Beast is making more gear benches tomorrow so if anyone has any extra 24" bungie cord laying around, we could use some!

Dee:
I think we're gonna try the early morning shift this week. The place was pretty full when we got there last week. Look for us around 9am, hopefully down on Swampers Point.

Beast is making more gear benches tomorrow so if anyone has any extra 24" bungie cord laying around, we could use some!

I would join you guys, but my regs are still in the shop.

SwampThing:
I would join you guys, but my regs are still in the shop.

Yeah...yeah...that's no excuse! :D I've got an extra set if you need to borrow them. Let me know and I'll throw them in the box.

Dee:
Yeah...yeah...that's no excuse! :D I've got an extra set if you need to borrow them. Let me know and I'll throw them in the box.

Thanks anyway, but I have made other plans for today. I should be out there next weekend. What days are you guys going out?

I'll be there.

Ssurface water temp was 80º yesterday, 76º down to the first thermocline around 15-18ft.

Dee:
Ssurface water temp was 80º yesterday, 76º down to the first thermocline around 15-18ft.

That sounds nice and warm. We went to Canyon Lake on Sat surface temp was 67, and at 30ft it was 62. I went no further too cold for this weenie. Saw 1 perch and 1 bass about 3in. long if he stuck his tongue out. :wink:

parrotheaddiver:
That sounds nice and warm. We went to Canyon Lake on Sat surface temp was 67, and at 30ft it was 62. I went no further too cold for this weenie. Saw 1 perch and 1 bass about 3in. long if he stuck his tongue out. :wink:

I'm plaining on being out at TL next weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom