TV Alert - Sinking of an Aircraft Carrier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Had anyone heard about the incident with the navy diver they showed? Anyone have any idea what happened to him?

For those of you like me who missed this show the first time. I just did a search on discoverychannel.com and it looks like they will be replaying it on 10/8 @ 1pm ET.

DVR set to record. :D

TxHockeyGuy:
Had anyone heard about the incident with the navy diver they showed? Anyone have any idea what happened to him?

I think it might be safe to assume that it was all for the cameras. It was a little too methodical.

SeaAggie:
I think it might be safe to assume that it was all for the cameras. It was a little too methodical.
I thought it looked a bit stiff as well. Then the "bay Watch" recovery and no O2 given (at least that I saw).

Joe

Sideband:
I thought it looked a bit stiff as well. Then the "bay Watch" recovery and no O2 given (at least that I saw).

Joe

I agree that parts of it did look staged, but if they were going to do that I would have thought they would mention it after it was all said and done. Maybe that part is on the editing room floor.

Back
Top Bottom