TUSA Regulator - Thoughts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natmart

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm a new recreational diver who dives 2-3 times a year while on vacation with my family. I'd like to dive some lakes more often, but we're talking 5 times a year max - always warm water. A local dive instructor is selling a 3 year old TUSA R1000 first stage with dual S0001 second stages. It was serviced in May at her shop and looks to be in great condition.

I'm going tomorrow to look at it was planning on buying it if it's in good condition. I wanted to be sure there weren't any glaring problems with this setup? I've searched here, Reddit, YouTube, etc and there isn't a lot of reviews or people talking about them.

In the Caribbean reg rentals are only $10 a day, but the last couple I rented in the gulf were $20-$35 so I could quickly pay for this and I like having my own equipment. Thanks!

Tusa R-1000 = Scubapro MK11;
Tusa R-700 = Scubapro MK17.
Halcyon H50-D = Scubapro MK17.

Parts have historically been abundant, if you are friends with the right people. Or person.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom