TUSA Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mad Max

Registered
Reaction score
I don't see too much talk about TUSA Equipment. I was looking at their Platina BCD and Dive Computer. Any recommendations or opinions would be appreciated. I have the opportunity to buy the set at a pretty good price. Could use some help.

TIA

I can't say about their BC's or Computers but if it is anything like their regs they will be quality pieces (let the flaming begin). Switched my lady from a Titan to a rs130 reg and the difference is night and day in breathing work. I have a Oceanic delta 3 and am thinking about switching to the rs-130 as well.

I've found TUSA computers to be extremely conservative. My buddy had one, and she'd be in deco while mine showed I had 8-10 minutes of time left, with the exact same profile.

haven't heard anything bad about TUSA ...... check out the thread "dumped on by diving compainies again " to learn more about Dacor/Mares

Buy the Ranger then when you are ready to go to twins or a backplate you can just buy a Zeagle backplate and Slap the wing straight onto it.

Cheers
Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom