Question TUSA Anti-fog "Freedom Film," Anyone used them?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bs. I use them on mine -2 lenses

I think I see the point you are trying to make if the point you are trying to make is what I see I think

What I see as the reason "Can not be used for corrective lenses." is printed on the box is perhaps
due to the corrective lenses being concave which hinders the optimal adhesion of the foggy film

008.JPG

This is what I see with corrective lenses or without with foggy film or without

I think I see the point you are trying to make if the point you are trying to make is what I see I think

What I see as the reason "Can not be used for corrective lenses." is printed on the box is perhaps
due to the corrective lenses being concave which hinders the optimal adhesion of the foggy film

View attachment 846851

This is what I see with corrective lenses or without with foggy film or without

Maybe if you have those stick on corrective lenses (when they take a normal mask and add to it corrective lenses) then it would not sit correctly.

Which mask do you have? mine sits very good.

This one boys, used to be a go pro mask, or any other mask with this shape lens

009.JPG

Well then when I press the tricky film down into the concavature of the lens it sits but then it lifts

The plus 1 lenses no glue no stick on are curved inside, I think the film is fighting to be flat again

THERE IS NO FILM IN THIS PARTICULAR MASK

FILM IS EXPERIMENTAL, FOR MY SPARE MASK

But there's more to come later, let me do it right for you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom